Thursday 3 November 2016

My day 2

I usually write at night time. It makes to think about my all the did things and improve my tomorrow if I did something wrong. Today when I was writing these I remember I have to prepare project which I have to submit to my office tomorrow and I will prepare after this my regular blog.

Now my day 2 motivational weight loss journey begin.


I watched another video of workout because of yesterday my exercise my hands are hurting. after continuing for several mins everything seems to be normal. After workout and yoga. I drank 10 oz of water and feel fresh and healthy.

Went to office and days are seems to be normal. I feel more fresh just in 2 days workout. I found exercise is very useful. I went for lunch just had 1 lemon drink and bread. No more spicy thing i accepted.

Come to home early had to be prepared for my dinner time.

At conclusion another normal usual days but im happy and delighted for my wonderful days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment