Tuesday 1 November 2016

My daily life style

Day 1 of my weight loss journey.




This is my frist blog and I decided to write about my daily experience on loss some weight. I woke up and drink 500ml of water and play my first episode of work out video on youtube. I start working out after 30 min of exercise I feel tired and I went to kitchen non of my food is about diet and I have to go shopping instantly for healthy food. I went to store and order non fatty product. I heard that sugar is not good for health so I stop taking sugar. If I have to use I use sugarfree products on my tea.


First days of workout I feel lighter and delight it make me so much comfortable. I have 110 lbs weight. I feel embarrassing to show my body to other so I stop going to party long ago. Now I determine to lose weight hope this step will help me. I hope for the best. //'

Everyone wants active life. Healthy life is everyone need. I love my life.

So day went like normal days. went to office work. I live alone so I made my dinner eat and watch my favorite show and went to bed.

No more extra interesting story to tell. today just a regular life. see you tomorrow.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment